Please keep you & your relatives healthy by following these simple steps from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention:
1. Wash your hands often (at least 20 seconds).
2. Avoid close contact with people....distance of at least 6 feet.
3. Stay home if you are sick.
4. Cover cough and sneezes.
5. Wear a face mask if you are ill.
6. Clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
We are available all summer and will be hosting grade level book and gardening clubs!
Please send an email ( ) for additional information and be sure to follow us at:
Have a Safe & Healthy Summer....and remember:
"Humor is the best medicine; it got our ancestors through much, it will get us through more".