Please keep you & your relatives healthy by following these simple steps from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention:
1. Wash your hands often (at least 20 seconds).
2. Avoid close contact with people....distance of at least 6 feet.
3. Stay home if you are sick.
4. Cover cough and sneezes.
5. Wear a face mask if you are ill.
6. Clean and disinfect surfaces daily.
Our department is here...email or call your site level office if we can be of assistance!
"Humor is the best medicine; it got our ancestors through much, it will get us through more." Eugene Tapahe-Navajo