THANK YOU!! What a fun year! I enjoyed this group so much! I am going to miss everyone and hope you all have a great summer! I have included some things to keep in mind this summer! Class placement letters will come out late July!!
- Summer Food Service Program: Starting May 29-August 3, breakfast will be served from 8:15-8:45 and lunch will be served from 11:30-12:30. Meals are free to all children 18 years old and younger.
- If you ordered a memory book, you will be contacted when they arrive. You will be able to stop in the office to pick them up or they can be mailed to you.
- Don't forget about the summer reading program at the library. Registration begins on May 21st! This is an amazing program that will help your child continue growing as a reader!
- Also check out all our math websites on the 2nd Grade Math resources page! Students have loved playing these games all year long. This will be really good practice for them.
- The summer review packet is due back on open house night! If your student returns this they will get a special prize!
HAVE A WONDERFUL RELAXING SUMMER!!