Friday, March 15, 2019 and Wednesday, May 22, 2019 are Now Rescheduled as Days of Student Attendance
All Parents, Students, and RASD Staff members (teachers, administrators, paraprofessionals, all support staff): Please be advised that Friday, March 15, 2019 and Wednesday, May 22, 2019 will now be scheduled as student contact days. Because of the loss of days due to inclement weather, February 18, March 15 and May 22 are now scheduled as student attendance days. Please contact an administrator if you have any questions.
District Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Redwood Area School District #2897
Challenge, Learn, Achieve
Redwood Area Schools have high expectations for all students to learn, achieve and to be productive citizens.
Clarity of Purpose
The purpose of this organization is to prepare our students to be college and career ready!
- Academic achievement
- A safe and respectful environment
- Meaningful adult connections with students
- Continuous development for all staff
- Fiscal responsibility
- Collaborative, researched based and data driven decision making
- The school, community and family working together for the development of the whole child
- Preparation of students for the future